In order to increase operational and energy efficiency, you are looking for new ways to make managing your facility easier. TECHNOLOGICS Global Pvt Ltd. can successfully integrate, install and maintain building management systems and provide life cycle support for facilities like yours, making it easier to increase comfort, safety and security for your occupants.
We offer a scalable range of building management and intelligent building solutions and services — from individual subsystems to fully integrated intelligent buildings — that reduce risk while delivering world class operating and energy efficiency.
IBMS from TECHNOLOGICS Global Pvt Ltd. offer a multitude of benefits. They help you plan operations and assess performance; make operation easier; improve building comfort, enhance safety, improve efficiency, save energy, and protect your assets.
The term Building Management Systems encompasses a wide variety of technologies which include energy management systems and building controls.
Their function is to control, monitor and optimise building services, such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning, lighting, alarm systems and certain electrical appliances.
Our Unique Building Management System ( IBMS ) Porfolio :
- Integrated BMS is the key to 'intelligent buildings', equipped with a variety of monitoring devices and control systems, both automated and manned. Together they help regulate a long array of building services and utilities.
- Our Integrated Building Management Systems ( IBMS ) cater to both small and large installations, ranging from 50 to 100,000 analog and digital points.
- Building Management Systems provide integrated building management technology, and remote management of 1 to 1000 buildings
- Our offerings includes : HVAC primary control, Fire detection, HVAC individual room control, Intrusion detection, Fan coil unit system, Lighting control, Access control, Power distribution, CCTV, Energy data evaluation, Voice evaluation systems, Management station, Gas detection, Smoke Management systems, Car Parking Ventillation, Car Parking Management Systems, Fire alarm Integration, Chiller system Integration, Public Address system, Audio Vedio Intergration etc.
- 40% of the world’s energy is used in buildings.
- Over a building's lifetime, 75% of its costs go to maintenance and operating expenses.
- By 2020, there will be 30 billion devices connected via the Internet of Things.
- Only 20% of facility managers use 80% of their BMS’ available capabilities.
- 30% of energy used in buildings is wasted because of inefficient BMS.
- In developed economies, at least half of the buildings that will be in use in 2050 have already been built.
Download Company Profile: